Half yearlies... (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

Just had mine today. I must say it was really easy. Like... extremely. It had "Board of studies 2003" on the bottom, so if the actual HSC exam is anything like that... no worries.

Anyone had theirs? Thoughts?

jessum

HSC
ours was on monday.. straight after english.
our teacher put a 6 mark question in on heritage, and we havent even mentioned heritage in class. he was like "well if you had looked in the text books..." but we dont take the text books home.. it was all a bit of a shambles really.
anyone else done heritage??

shell_bell86

I have mine this Tuesday & i have a feelings its gonna b god dam hard!!!
and do u think i have notes?!?!?!
NOOOOO so screwed!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Society and Culture is like english. If you are good in English, you will generally be good in SC.

I just want to emphasise that Society and Culture is very straightforward. To do well, you need to have good time management as the exam is only half an hour in duration. I recommand you guys to do the 20 marks extended responses first :D

And leave the easy, 1-2 marks questions last :)

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
I do S&C through a correspondance course and I'm not sure if I have a half yearly for it. I've just completed an assessment task last week, so I'm confused...

Does everyone do a half yearly test for S&C?

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
My SaC exam is on Wednesday...... before my English one. Dammit, it seems all like gibberish to me.... how I'm gonna pass I don't know.

Jessisbored

HSC
i had mine on thursday...it was a load of crap basically...thank god it didnt actually count as an assessment coz it was majorly bnoring.,,

btw ppl wanting notes...find ppls notes from society on this website...they arent bad when you subtract the opinions lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)