I need your help… 90+ doable? (1 Viewer)

cute lil monkey

HSC
Hello I have just finished half yearlies and I don’t feel very good mentally about my ranks so far. I have worked very hard doing past papers etc but I have not done my personal best and I don’t know how to improve and what’s the problem.
from my ranks below could I get an indicator at the atar level I am at and how I can improve to get an atar above 90+. I go to a school currently in the 80s right now.

English Standard - 32/111 (20% of internals altogether), (1 band 6 last year)

Chemistry - 18/55 (50% of internals done), (10 band 6s last year) I am determined to band 6 this subject, I was originally in the top ten but got pulled down by half yearlies.

physics - 30/63 (6 band 6’s) : (55% internals done)

maths advanced - 60-70/131 (40% internals done) (24 band 6’s last year)

maths extension - 50-60/70 (40% of internals done) : 22 band 6’s last year

science extension - 6/6 (40% of internals done) : 0 band 6’s last year although I have a very strong cohort doing very well.

I am very disappointed with myself with the ranks I have gotten so far. Can I get 90+ atar. I study so much and go tutoring but I am such a disappointment to my family but most importantly myself. I really really want to do well which is what I’ve been saying from the start of the year but I am doing extremely bad. How can I improve? What atar am I sitting on right now?

thank you so much for you time

Starship22

HSC
I'm only in year 11 so I cant calculate it for you but I just want to say don't lose hope. I have also gone through rough spots but eventually improved
(went from failing year 10 maths to getting 90%+ in MX1). You still got 80% of your mark to go so just study hard and you will prevail :D

katiekms

HSC
Hello I have just finished half yearlies and I don’t feel very good mentally about my ranks so far. I have worked very hard doing past papers etc but I have not done my personal best and I don’t know how to improve and what’s the problem.
from my ranks below could I get an indicator at the atar level I am at and how I can improve to get an atar above 90+. I go to a school currently in the 80s right now.

English Standard - 32/111 (20% of internals altogether), (1 band 6 last year)

Chemistry - 18/55 (50% of internals done), (10 band 6s last year) I am determined to band 6 this subject, I was originally in the top ten but got pulled down by half yearlies.

physics - 30/63 (6 band 6’s) : (55% internals done)

maths advanced - 60-70/131 (40% internals done) (24 band 6’s last year)

maths extension - 50-60/70 (40% of internals done) : 22 band 6’s last year

science extension - 6/6 (40% of internals done) : 0 band 6’s last year although I have a very strong cohort doing very well.

I am very disappointed with myself with the ranks I have gotten so far. Can I get 90+ atar. I study so much and go tutoring but I am such a disappointment to my family but most importantly myself. I really really want to do well which is what I’ve been saying from the start of the year but I am doing extremely bad. How can I improve? What atar am I sitting on right now?

thank you so much for you time
i think it would also be helpful to see the marks?

cute lil monkey

HSC
Standard english - 75ish
Chem - 75ish
Physics - maybe a C range (60-69)
Science Ext - C range 67
Math Adavcned - C range 61ish
Math extension - D range 44 ish
@katiekms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)