half yearlys (1 Viewer)

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
heya all cooking people lol

just wonderin if nyone would like to post up their half-yearly questions ... sharing is caring ... lol nah seriously put any questions up ...trials wateva

thanks

vg_woz_here

HSC
our school doesnt have half yearlies...just the trials which are like in term 3...

Drunk Andy

HSC
N/A
i got my half yearlys now, i got exams on food tech tomorrow....iw try and post something up....not sure if iw be able to remember any, but we was told to revise the "nutrition, aust food industry, food product development" not sure if it will help but there it is...oh i was told by a friend to revise every thing that we did from term 4 last year untill now....

Ru8es

HSC
N/A
hey i know its not a half yearly but you could go to the board of studies site the actual one and see if they have past HSC papers? if not go to you school library and ask if they have archives of past papers. most school do and let you photo copy them.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Um... the ER was on food preservation... the five roles i think? short answers were on the types of recent developments in the AFI... and the MC were mixed with "what are humectants" and stuff like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)