Bergkamp 10
HSC
lolz, which is better?
merrick/russo v hamish/andy

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
I thought it was crap... not that I watched all of it... just the end... but, yea, crap.
I second that, its more stupid funny then classy funny, like I loved Full house when I was young but I'm over cheap loughs now!!

Carlito

HSC
i remember watching some and then switchin channels... they just seemed to be using bits from that other show "big bite"

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Can I just say... that reply was A-Class... the full house comment - GOLD!
;)

It's on at the same time os newlyweds, I'm not missing Nick and Jessica for Hamish and Andy
I was watching Newlyweds too, I like last episode better, I was wondering if Jessica sometimes acts dummer then she really is to get more rating for the show, like the buffalo and tuna comments were out of this world :p I thought it was pretty funny when she thought buffalo wings came from buffalos:p and when Nick (98 degrees is going stale - I want more hits from them) does :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: everytime Jess says something.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Nah I reckon she naturally is that stupid, I have seen plenty of people who are equally or more stupid than she is...but anyways only reason I watch that show is Nick :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)