• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hamlet collaboration? (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, I'm about to begin studying a bit of Hamlet, but first I thought I would collect every possible exam question that could be on it:
So far I have:

* General themes: Loyalty, Revenge, Honour, etc.
* Characterisation:How Hamlet is more evolved / How Hamlet contrasts the others, How Shakespeare portrays Good & evil, etc.

Anything else I need to consider?

chels777

HSC
develop holistic thesis's about the play the main thing you have to focus on in hamlet is what makes it so enduring what makes it enduring it its universal themes that transcend context which are the themes u mentioned above also look at other characters and perhaps form and dramatic techniques

Fake-Name

HSC
develop holistic thesis's about the play the main thing you have to focus on in hamlet is what makes it so enduring what makes it enduring it its universal themes that transcend context which are the themes u mentioned above also look at other characters and perhaps form and dramatic techniques
Thanks for that.

HSC
Uni Grad
This is literary gold. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)