• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Happy Farm (1 Viewer)

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
:music:

I was bored during holiday period and found myself becoming addicted to facebook . especially the game of happy farm. so, is anybody else addicted to that game as well, currently, i am up to level 6. I want to make it all the way to the top >_<

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Played for like a day and my flatmate trashed my farm so I gave up...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Facebook quizes are where it's at.

Seriously, if you want to play games, buy a console or play something on pc that isn't 'free' or 'made in flash'.

Life is Wonderful
HSC
Re: Uncle. Since we are in holiday mode, is it not right to bludge on some random stuff?

I am not spammer like u said i was, Now i am really upset by your comment

Re: tallkid34 I have a PSP and DS, and i also play PC games(DVD), AND i play facebook game, doesn't everybody do that?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Re: tallkid34 I have a PSP and DS, and i also play PC games(DVD), AND i play facebook game, doesn't everybody do that?
I basically have no novelty nowadays when I use facebook. Im just on it to alleviate boredom for a brief period of time.

I've got all the current generation consoles (not necessarily the newest models) except the wii.

Life is Wonderful
HSC
well, Wii is not portable for me

and i am waiting for my PSP3000 to be cracked cause currently i have to but the UMD card to play the game. When it gets cracked, hopefully i can play ISO game, directly downloaded to my memory stick.. The Fun..haha.. already got a contact setup who will informed me when it is fully cracked

DS is just R4 card

personally, i like PSP better, one day, i can watch DVD, read novel, and play game all from one single memory card..

the joy of gaming..haha

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Re: Uncle. Since we are in holiday mode, is it not right to bludge on some random stuff?

I am not spammer like u said i was, Now i am really upset by your comment

Facebook quizes are where it's at.

Seriously, if you want to play games, buy a console or play something on pc that isn't 'free' or 'made in flash'.
Maybe a few quizzes now and then on Facebook but definitely not games.
PSP games form part of my entertainment.

well, Wii is not portable for me

and i am waiting for my PSP3000 to be cracked cause currently i have to but the UMD card to play the game. When it gets cracked, hopefully i can play ISO game, directly downloaded to my memory stick.. The Fun..haha.. already got a contact setup who will informed me when it is fully cracked

DS is just R4 card

personally, i like PSP better, one day, i can watch DVD, read novel, and play game all from one single memory card..

the joy of gaming..haha
If you can, get any DJ Max Portable game.
So much fun I promise if you can handle fast beats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)