Hardest electives for chemistry? (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
From experience, what is the hardest elective for chemistry?
My school has been doing "Industrial Chemistry", but people are complaining (saying its boring etc.) and so they want to change it to "Forensic Chemistry", which sounds interesting but probably harder. What do you think?

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by BaByDoLL11^^
From experience, what is the hardest elective for chemistry?
My school has been doing "Industrial Chemistry", but people are complaining (saying its boring etc.) and so they want to change it to "Forensic Chemistry", which sounds interesting but probably harder. What do you think?
from my reading of the conquering chemistry hsc text, forensic chemistry seems quite interesting: but also quite difficult. our studied shipwrecks and salvage, probably because of time constraints. it's fairly short, easy and there's alot of doubling-up on earlier work on electrochemical cells.

however, i haven't had much of a look at industrial chemistry, so i can't really comment there.

kini mini

HSC
Chem of art was pretty easy, a lot of physical chem which was interesting :)

Jripper

The problem is text-books and resources.....books only have industrial, shipwreck and foresnic....then u have to turn to the Context CD for the other two.....very inconvient.....

Biochemistry of the Move by far is the hardest....The amount of formula and structure you have to memorise is exceptional....for a challenge hope someone do it....casue I haven't seen or heard anyone who has done it???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)