Has anyone here been accepted through recomendation? (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
I'm hoping to get into the pharmacy degree next year by recomendation and was wondering if I could talk to someone who had been through the system before

it would be a great help, thanx

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i havent personally however i have two friends who were
talk to your careers adviser
youre pretty much guaranteed acceptance...just need to have reasonable marks, and have put in a good effort at school
your offer comes thru in the early round of uac offers and u just accept like a normal uni offer
you dont have to accept it either, ou can still fill up your preferences with other things

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
pm with any specifc questions, i got prep for pharmacy couple years back now, im getting and feeling old

SmileyCam

HSC
Thanks guys,
my marks are good, and I do (try to) work hard

I can relax a -little- bit more

I've got my half-yearlies at the moment so I might think of some questions for u later crazybrad

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SmileyCam said:
I'm hoping to get into the pharmacy degree next year by recomendation and was wondering if I could talk to someone who had been through the system before

it would be a great help, thanx
Whats tis recommendation thing

SmileyCam

HSC
oh, If ur school has a special 'agreement' with a uni u can apply through recomendation.

You get a form, fill out the necessaries, give it to your Careers advisor, they give it to the principle who then sees all ur head teachers/ur teachers and they tick boxes/write comments about u, and if ur not a dumb or a slack bum, you'll probably get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)