HAST next saturday (1 Viewer)

jane1820

HSC
hello,

i was wondering how is the hast corrected? like how r the results done? if i was to get (for example) 24/30 for abstract reasoning would i get middle 50% or top 15%? because they dont deduct marks if i got incorrect answers.

also the exam is next saturday i have practised so far writing and abstract reasoning, for science and math how do i prepare exactly? i have some icas science and math level G and H (im applying for yr 11 so level H (yr 10) will be suitable but H is limited so i went for G (yr 9)) to practise analysing graphs, tables, diagrams and so on but i feel underprepared idk why 😭

any tips/help? or do i just keep doing those?

thank you

hellowellohehe

HSC
i was wondering how is the hast corrected? like how r the results done? if i was to get (for example) 24/30 for abstract reasoning would i get middle 50% or top 15%? because they dont deduct marks if i got incorrect answers.
im pretty sure its done along the curve

skzzks

HSC
Wait h

wait huh? 😭😭
depends on how other people sitting the hast perform (ie if everyone does super well the top 15% mark cutoff will be a higher score but if the exam is super hard then it will be lower)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)