Haven’t studied (1 Viewer)

Yomanxo

HSC
So basically, there is 7 days left till hsc, and I haven’t studied at all - i have been busy this holidays looking after my sick father.

Is it possible to get an 70+ atar if i study 7+ hours everyday until the hsc?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
So basically, there is 7 days left till hsc, and I haven’t studied at all - i have been busy this holidays looking after my sick father.

Is it possible to get an 70+ atar if i study 7+ hours everyday until the hsc?
Oh =( I hope everything is okay with your father!

As for your question, it depends on what kind of marks you have gotten for your internals.

Yomanxo

HSC
Oh =( I hope everything is okay with your father!

As for your question, it depends on what kind of marks you have gotten for your internals.
Here are my ranks:

General maths: 62/97
Modern history: 25/38
Investigating science: 17/24
English standard 46/98
Business studies: 24/39

Bob Jane

HSC
Yes of course its more than enough time to get 70+. You'll be under pressure too so that will help you study harder!!

GL :oldbiggrin:

Yomanxo

HSC
Yes of course its more than enough time to get 70+. You'll be under pressure too so that will help you study harder!!

Thanks, needed that haha.

Based on my rankings, what would be the MAXIMUM atar i would be able to obtain? I’m just really curious.

Thank you.

Bob Jane

HSC
You need to add your school rank to get an accurate estimation,

though I wouldn't worry about it at this point in time... Just try your best with the remaining time you have and remember your worth as a person is not confined to a number

Hscbuzman

HSC
If you just have to re-learn content from the trials and then spend a few days refining you can get a few B4/5s which would mean 70 plus is do able

Yomanxo

HSC
You need to add your school rank to get an accurate estimation,

though I wouldn't worry about it at this point in time... Just try your best with the remaining time you have and remember your worth as a person is not confined to a number
School ranked 126 last year

HSC
maybe try and apply for special considerations through UAC like the EAS scheme which gets you extra atar points

yaboinan

HSC
maybe try and apply for special considerations through UAC like the EAS scheme which gets you extra atar points

yea that's a good idea as i recollect from my memory, you can apply for extra points for the matter you have been occupied with for this holidays. I believe so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)