having problems with improving performance summaries (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
My summaries for PD/H/PE are based on the syllabus points - however im having serious problems with

training for strength
- exercise design for major muscle groups
- types of resistance training
- Overload techniques

training for power and speed
- effects of training on the anaerobic energy system
- Power and speed development
- Resistance training for power and speed events
- Pylometric training

They are the first two points in th syllabus for this option and my text books arent expaining them properly... can anyone help???

boyzluver

hey i dunno if this will help but if you go to HSC online it has info and activities on almost all the cores and options.You can get there by going to google and just typing in HSC online and it is the first one that comes up.....
another good help is the excel guide revise in a month book they are pretty good got summaries of everything and practice papers.
hope this helps ya!!

Skeeta

HSC
study shmudy

thanx guys.. the first summary was really good.. ive gone back through a few study guides i've dug out from god knows where and theyve been pretty good

I got the maquarie one and its the best study guide i've seen so far. lots of questions and the notes are summarised but seem to have alot of information

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
excel revise in a month books are only good as supp resource though, as they dont contain all the necessary information to gain a band 6 mark.
yeah i bought that book and i never used it. except the questions and quick quiz things. the answers i think in the back of the book were more helpful than the actual part they want you to learn from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)