Having Trouble Comparing/contrasting Skrzynecki With Rabbit Proof Fence (1 Viewer)

the.pink.fairy

HSC
can anyone help me? i am doing physical journeys for english and i got to this question asking me to compare/contrast the ideas of physical journeys in rabbit proof fence with skrzynecki and have writeen hardly anything. i have gone blank and i need help does anyone know? *cries*

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Ok i'm pretty sure the following advice should be across the board (someone correct me if it isn't). You should NOT be using the other set texts of physical journeys as related texts for your own physical journeys focus.

For one the markers won't even know which one was your prescribed text and which one was your supplementary. Also you'd definitely be 'double dipping' so to speak as there are a vast amount of resources for both these texts when really you should be showcasing your research/wide reading skills through your selection of texts.

I've heard that it's ok if you use a set text for one module and then transfer that over to another (i.e. using The Truman Show which is prescribed for some module in standard as an advanced module c telling the truth related) but ALSO only if you can demonstrate research/analysis that is more detailed and different than what was required for the previous module.

the.pink.fairy

HSC
well this is in class which the teahcer has asked us to do so..... any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)