• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Heartfelt sympathy (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
I have spent some time reading through this board and i sympathise with you all. I am an Extension 1 student who largely made the decision not to do Extension 2 on the fact that i would have to get up early for school an extra morning. Therefore i find myself today thinking about going to the movies and wasting time unlike the poor souls on this board who are frantically spamming in an attempt to forget what awaits them.

So as the italians say "In bocco al lupo" (Good luck but literally means Into the mouth of the wolf)

In reply you say "Crepi" (which means i hope the wolf dies)

Substitute wolf for major work and you should get my drift

Have a lovely sunday!

:)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
my sunday is like hell, it is filled with that bright red flame and it ignites my inner self and i can hear it screaming, shouting, roaring the words of *burn in hell truly in hell, u are a idiot who i wasting time on bored* ...........

and off i go, into that darkness i call my room, shattered hope are scattered on the floor, that piece of broken glass with 50/50 written on it, that piece of broken glass with my imagination and writing skills are depleted. so my fragmented mind is paralysed in fear and stress. Intoxicated in caffeine and tirendness, vitality i ahave none, all hope are lost and all inspiration have been sapped out of meeh....

alone here i am, in that dark tunnel i fear that flame of hell....... that flame of failing, that flame of regret.........

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Sophie stop gloating that you didn't do extension 2!!! lol

Thanks for your kind words.... why you would want to leave your house on a stormy day like this to go to the movies I have no idea though.

Crappi! I mean Crepi (I'm learning)!

lizzy1004

HSC
i cant belive i chose etx2+_= but honestly it has been an excellent experince.. da stress no sleep nights... and l'm spending more time here then on my project!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
oh no no no!!! You've got it all wrong! Extension 2 English is actually a fun process (minus these few nights). I never regretted taking it.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I never regretted taking it cos I never actually did anything. I only really got going this weekend. I just keep reminding myself its my 11th unit.........

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Re: Re: Heartfelt sympathy

Originally posted by sugaryblue
oh no no no!!! You've got it all wrong! Extension 2 English is actually a fun process (minus these few nights). I never regretted taking it.
Agreed. Despite it's occasionally stressful nature, Extension English 2 is still easily my favourite subject.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue

no no sugaryblue..i wasnt sayign that.....i luve ext 2 eng the most by far....but i am just saying it is v stressful due to my lack of time managemnt skills..:p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Well, it's my thirteenth unit, so no matter what happens, things will be peachy (unless I screw up several of my other subjects)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
no no sugaryblue..i wasnt sayign that.....i luve ext 2 eng the most by far....but i am just saying it is v stressful due to my lack of time managemnt skills..:p
oh no, I am telling the Ext 1 person. she would never know the fun that we have and share :)

malayz_angel

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
my sunday is like hell, it is filled with that bright red flame and it ignites my inner self and i can hear it screaming, shouting, roaring the words of *burn in hell truly in hell, u are a idiot who i wasting time on bored* ...........

and off i go, into that darkness i call my room, shattered hope are scattered on the floor, that piece of broken glass with 50/50 written on it, that piece of broken glass with my imagination and writing skills are depleted. so my fragmented mind is paralysed in fear and stress. Intoxicated in caffeine and tirendness, vitality i ahave none, all hope are lost and all inspiration have been sapped out of meeh....

alone here i am, in that dark tunnel i fear that flame of hell....... that flame of failing, that flame of regret.........
Hey truly, that sounds pretty good! i just had an idea for a MW...about the diary of an exhausted English Ext 2 student who loves the subject but can't handle the stress at times! we'd know all about it....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
3 days, it'll be over, and ur gonna be so happy and proud!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)