• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hecs!!!! (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
HI ppl
i wanted 2 know wat all documents do we need if we wanna pay r uni fees thru hecs?? my teacher just said we need a TFN......wat else do we need?? ne proof of identity??? or nething else????

thanx

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
the enrolment instructions tell you waht to bring. if memory serves me right, bring your tax file number and your letter of offer!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by clever angel
don't we need r passport ???
I doubt it, unless that's your only form of proof of identity.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
when do we actually pay the fees? on enrolment?

Huy

HSC
N/A
You'll know everything in due time, don't stress about it now.

During Orientation Week, you'll find out everything you need to know. Information will come thick and thin next year, and you'll be able to find out answers to common questions.

I can't answer any of your questions, but I believe HECS payments are made every semester (bi-annually).

Upon enrollment, you've got to pay for your contributions (not HECS) but for the other Student Fees and associated costs that come with attending a particular uni (fees will vary), but I think you'll need to make some sort of HECS payment at the same time, as I think you'll need to pay before you can begin any study.

I'm not too sure, but don't stress out now, you'll have all the information you need -- in due time. :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by elizabethy
isn't driver's licence a proof of identity???
Yes, your driver's license is a proof of identity document. It is only one piece of evidence, which can be used to prove your identity.

Other documents include Citizenship documents, Passports, references and sightings from Justices of the Peace, and so on.

Your drivers license should suffice, but I cannot say this for a fact. :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding fees and HECS, yes u pay your Union fees, but depending on which uni u go to, u have usually till the end of the 1st week to pay up - and this is usually online (at UNSW, u cant pay anything in person)
HECS is done automatically from enrollment, if u choose to defer HECS, it is automatically deferred every semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)