heinemann answers for chapter 4 (1 Viewer)

HSC :(

heyy
can someone plzzzz post the answers for the chapter 4 (transaction processing systems) for the heinemann book? plzz my trials r in two days n i need the answers.
thanx for yr help

Huy

HSC
N/A
You will find that most of the answers are in the textbook (as obvious as it is).

I've completed Ch 4 TPS, but it's in my IPT book (some are handwritten, some are typed, but I never save my homework on computer... type it out, print it out).

All your answers will be found in the text, sorry if that sounds unhelpful, because the questions are asked in sequential order, as they are found in the text. It is really easy to find answers to certain questions, when they follow the previous question in terms of layout.

I know that doesn't help you out, but you'd be reading the textbook anyway, for revision that is, instead of reading "plain answers" if you know what I mean.

Sorry,

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah if can get the answers from the website... but ya shouldnt unless ya need to man

all the answers u'll find if u read in between the lines of the text book... you'll learn that way :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tigerboi
mm answers are cool
I see you're living up to your word,
Spamming on BOS to reach custom status :p

..You hypocrite; calling me a spammer. At least I post useful/helpful information!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)