Helllllllp d: ! (1 Viewer)

Burrows

HSC
So I recently dropped business studies as it was extremely boring and such and I found out that I came first in prelims, I was just wondering if I should drop economics got 78% with alot of effort and 90% in business with hardly any effort, but I enjoy the challenge of Economics and sort of proving to myself that I can get a band 6 in it and I like the class in general but I find Business really boring. So should I just suck it up and do 1 more year of Business for the sake of my HSC or just go with what I enjoy?

KitchenSinky

HSC
So I recently dropped business studies as it was extremely boring and such and I found out that I came first in prelims, I was just wondering if I should drop economics got 78% with alot of effort and 90% in business with hardly any effort, but I enjoy the challenge of Economics and sort of proving to myself that I can get a band 6 in it and I like the class in general but I find Business really boring. So should I just suck it up and do 1 more year of Business for the sake of my HSC or just go with what I enjoy?
Pick Maths Extension 2

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Suck it up. How badly do you want your Uni course? The HSC is not for enjoyment, your career is.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Do the one you like better! Make a list of where you did poorly in for eco and work on those :) Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)