Hello Mr Jinnah! (1 Viewer)

muzzling

HSC
Ok, once again, nobody is sydney other than our class is doing Jinnah, so this is the first thread of Jinnah-related material. I can guarantee that although i will be the only one contributing, there will be at least 50 ppl looking at it before tomorrow... arg
first installment of the Jinnah files to come soon
x

muzzling

HSC
Alright Mr Jinnah, its about time i tackled you, you little jerk.
- "Originally Jinnah supported the creation of a united India but gradually came to believe that a separate Muslim state was a necessity." In light of this statement, explain why Jinnah changed his political views.

muzzling

HSC
Another one, my little pretties (if there is anyone out there having a look at this, goddamn acknowledge me!!!)

- Outline the major events in the career of Mohammed Ali Jinnah between 1919 and 1947

x

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Jinnah was awesome... better than ghandi.

Too bad his daughter took after him, looks wise, and not her mother, though.

natjo22

HSC
you are my idol..im so glad someone is contributing to jinnah and india on this thing

Historian

HSC
No, Jinnah is so cool, those subjective historians who portray him as malicious and cold have no idea about him, they seem quite susceptible to Congress historians. Anyway he wears spats, 'is more British than the British'-according to Longy (hi MHK readers); and besides his great fashion sense, he had a white strip in his hair...Hence his contemporary period fashion is the best in my books. What's there not to like?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)