hello (1 Viewer)

kk

can anyone explain to me what is the standard package? by the way, how is the ESl listening paper this year? I am so bad at telling the techniques used in an interview or somthing, can anyone help me? thx

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
standard package is a CD with past hsc. standard package includes hsc exam and various answers from band 2( wrong answer) to band 6( the most correct answer). most of teachers have standard packages, so ask them.

i reckon listening for this year hsc was challenging, harder then in trial exam. try to get or buy (green cover ESL book published by five senses i think) it has best explanations of techniques to use. majority of esl teachers use that book as resouse ask your teacher for it.
i have the book it will take ages to post important information from it i will post it later. hope i helped you

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I heard they are not making them this year. i hope this is not the case.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Also, since they introduced the exemplar responses, they should has add a copy of the person who topped the State in the course, that way, we really see how they organise their time and amount of writing in oder to achieve a very very high mark.

Exemplar responses can sometimes be misleading because a person who composed it may have spent an hour on it, while his/her other essays may have not been completed as a result. so therefore, the exemplar responses may not be a really good indication on how well the "standard" of that particular candidate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)