hello (1 Viewer)

HSC
i know this may sound like a silly question...
but how is the layout of our pip meant to be?
thanks

Abbeygale

HSC
First things first- have you read the notes from the marking centre? They're a far better resource than me.

I'll assume you're talking about the main body of the PIP, rather than the layout of Log, Intro, Main Body, Conclusion.
All I know is that it should be divided into chapters, and it should be integrated- methodologies, cross cultural etc should not be done separately.

mishka

HSC
N/A
Abbeygale said:
All I know is that it should be divided into chapters, and it should be integrated- methodologies, cross cultural etc should not be done separately.
yesssssssss.......... :) i'm SO happy that someone knows that!!!

and there shouldn't be an appendix. there is nowhere in the syllabus that says to include one. All tables, copies of questionnaires, etc. should be included within the chapters and discussed.

for more information, regarding markers' guidelines, as abbeygale mentioned, click here , in particular, pages 5-8.

see also -
"How to create a fantastic PIP" for information on how to lay out the PIP. This website (The Society and Culture Association) has lots of good tips and examples of past PIPs.

good luck :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)