• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help.. assignment.. confused (1 Viewer)

princesskt

HSC
I don't want to seem like a dumbass but my english teacher is away and I asked the other teacher about it and she explained it well but when I got home I realised she only explained the first bit lol. Anyway could someone please help me um understand it more? lol..

Write a journal article for a travel magazine, exploring the notion of the physical journey. It may be serious, humorous or adventurous. (I get this bit lol). You should include your own reflection on the role of a variety of texts in dealing with the different aspects of journey, how you engage in physical journeys and what you have learnt about the concept of journey.

K now this second bit, how am I supposed to incorporate that into the article?

Rebecca1234

HSC
i am prob gana get this 110% wrong but i will take my chances, obviously u have to write about ur understanding of journeys dealing with the different aspects of journey, how you engage in physical journeys and what you have learnt about the concept of journey.
To incorporate that into an article i am assuming u just put what u have learnt from journeys into an article. If u dont know how an article is set out, look it up in google and have a look and get the info from how an article is set out and put ur info in that way .... Please elaborate on what u need help with ... e mail me if u like Cheeky_Bub4life@msn.com

princesskt

HSC
yea thanks.. i was talking to another teacher.. she said to pretend ur one of those guyz from getaway and talk about a journey like that.. so im going to do that.. a journey to india.. which yea. thanks though ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)