• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HELP: atwood speech (1 Viewer)

*ToRi*BeLLa*

HSC
HELP! i am doing the Margaret Atwood speech "Spotty Handed Villianesses" and need another speech to link it to. My teacher suggested either Mary McAleese "The Defence of Freedom" or Aung San Suu Kyi's "Keynote Address at the Beijing World Conference on Women"....

either way i need help with linking them, or Atwood's with a different speech. I'm meant to speak about context and all the regular stuff but i also have to talk about the enduring popularity and how the speech is valued by different people....

any help at all would be greatly appreciated.... thanks a million xoxo

Tori :)
msn or email me at: torence_sweetie@hotmail.com

truper

HSC
*ToRi*BeLLa* said:
HELP! i am doing the Margaret Atwood speech "Spotty Handed Villianesses" and need another speech to link it to. My teacher suggested either Mary McAleese "The Defence of Freedom" or Aung San Suu Kyi's "Keynote Address at the Beijing World Conference on Women"....

either way i need help with linking them, or Atwood's with a different speech. I'm meant to speak about context and all the regular stuff but i also have to talk about the enduring popularity and how the speech is valued by different people....

any help at all would be greatly appreciated.... thanks a million xoxo

Tori :)
msn or email me at: torence_sweetie@hotmail.com
i HATE atwood.
sorry for not being a help.

*ToRi*BeLLa*

HSC
Ha ha i know what you mean... i hate her at the moment too... well thanks for sharing my pain at least :p xx Tori

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)