help could I bring my Vicks vapoinhaler to hsc exams (1 Viewer)

elliott07

🌙
HSC
Ik this sounds so dumb but I got a terrible blocked nose rn and I know that we are getting monitored by external hsc supervisors for my trials coming up soon. I was wondering if I can bring my Vicks vapoinhaler for my blocked nose like without a wrapper or anything. its like on and off and whenever I use it its like sm better 😭 🙏🙏 like I cannot fathom writing English paper 2 with a blocked nose I think id rather die

bruhmoment.

HSC
ask ur assessment coordinator. it usually depends on invigilators and if they wanna be bitchy or not. Thankfully mine are lovely, just yesterday for 3u, they were reluctant on me bringing in my bottle (it wasn't clear) but then they were like as long as u keep it on the floor, its calm. I defo reckon you could, considering the fact that I was allowed to bring in hand warmers during my exams. just let the assessment coordinator know and let the invigilators know asw on the day.

elliott07

🌙
HSC
ask ur assessment coordinator. it usually depends on invigilators and if they wanna be bitchy or not. Thankfully mine are lovely, just yesterday for 3u, they were reluctant on me bringing in my bottle (it wasn't clear) but then they were like as long as u keep it on the floor, its calm. I defo reckon you could, considering the fact that I was allowed to bring in hand warmers during my exams. just let the assessment coordinator know and let the invigilators know asw on the day.
ahhh ok yeah I may as well give it a shot. thanks!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)