Help Fo Next Yr Subject Selection!!! (1 Viewer)

reddragon2293

hey i jst wannd help fo the yr 12 subjects selection....im currently doin 3-english 3-math 2 phys 2 buss and 2 chem.....i want 2 drop chem..coz its borin...and im thinkin abt pikin up 4 maths....im doin really well at skool in all my subjects...top 10 in all...im doin 11 units..and i was jst wonderin if tht it is possible 2 take half of a 2unit course..such as chem..as my 10units.....thnx....

Raginsheep

HSC
Nah...sry mate but I don't think you can do that. But if your doing that good in all your subjects why not just stay wif 11units or pick up that extra unit in english :p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
no you can definetely NOT take hlaf a 2 unit course :) good luck as you sort it out ... remember you can always start year 12 with everything and drop a couple of weeks in as your finalise your choice

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
*girl04* said:
no you can definetely NOT take hlaf a 2 unit course :) good luck as you sort it out ... remember you can always start year 12 with everything and drop a couple of weeks in as your finalise your choice
No...its kind of impossible. If it were I'd drop half of maths.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
washedup_artist said:
some one just like reassure me with my subject selections -

history extension???

legal studies?

english extension 1?

are they good ? my other subjects are ok ...
History extension...do you live in Sydney???

Raginsheep

HSC
Im doing eng ext 2 so hey, nothings really wrong with that.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
eng ext2 is the bomb diggity

i'm doing

ancient
legal
modern
ext history

good times : ) go the me route and pick the subjects that make you happy

Ninew

HSC
Hey Guys, Just Need a little help in my subject selections for year 12. This year i do English Advanced, 2u Maths, Modern History, Chemistry, Hospitality and Pe.health.Pd.
I have three options to chossing and was wondering if you you could tell me which one is the best:

Option 1: Keep all subjects and do 12 units (have to get permission from the school)

Option 2: Drop Chemistry and Keep Hospitality (apparently it will scale me down heaps even if you get above 90, which i do without even studying)

Option 3: Drop Hospitality and keep chemistry (don't think i did very well on my yearly exam)

Please help as i have to choose in a few days! Thanks

wisequaker87

HSC
It really depends what you like and what you're good at. I do chemistry and it's not the easiest of subjects but the scaling is pretty alright if you can do well at it. Hospo is a more career orientated subject, if you are planning to go into a career that requires that sort of experience or if it would come in handy then it would be a good idea to do it. If you can't decide out of the 2 just do both and drop one if it becomes too strenuous. I think if you can choose 10 units you know you wll excel at and that will get yopu where you wanna be in the future- go fo r it !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)