Help for Anil's ghost creative writing task (1 Viewer)

pakigal

HSC
Hey guys,
can someone please help, i have this creative writing assessment task for Anil's ghost where we have to write a memoir from her point of view in the future (not necessarily just about the investigation of Sailor). I don't know how to write it without retelling the story, can anybody give some suggestions?

Thanks ;)

zozman

HSC
Perhaps...just thinking laterally here...how about if you wrote from her perspective in the future...about what she could have done to create more order in the ridiculously corrupted Sri Lankan society....you know what I mean? Like heaps of kids will unconsciously rewrite the story, yet if you take another standpoint and a post-modern approach, i reckon the marker might like your risk taking and initiative :) good luck, dear.

Alistara

HSC
Hi ummm i also have a project for Anil's Ghost that i need some help for

I have to write a personal response responding to :
Sri Lanka is a country built of contrasts. Characters in the novel will necessarily embody these contrasts.

My response should "... deal with one character and show how the character embodies the contradictions and oppositions in the Sri Lankan culture and/or political situation"

I started my response and I chose to use Anil. I have a couple good points like how Anil's determination and stubborness (fighting for her name) is reflected in how the Tamils and Sinhalese are stubborn and will not settle for anything less than what they want etc.

If anyone can help me out with finding some points that would be great because i need some more to make a strong response:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)