Help! How to get rid of stress! (1 Viewer)

bras91

HSC
It is the HSC year and i am sure EVERYONE is stressed somehow.

Is there any way to cope with this stress.

is there any particular different methods of coping stresses that is only for boys and only for girls?

Coz boys and girls are not only physically different they are mentally different as well...

Plz help all of us out we need these methods.:mad:

Just.Snaz

HSC
exercise. change your study environment. talk to friends, get your mind off study.

I'm christian though so I also pray.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
got ymself banned cause bos was too much of a distraction.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Charity F said:
@tommy: but 'bbl 6th November'?
i asked for 6th of novem but it was changd to the 4th (i guess to not keep me waiting) so i might as well.

your avatar is goddamn wicked

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Find a bit of a balance between having a life and study. Also actually look at the weighting of your assessments and realise that when you have an assessment worth 5% it's really onlt 2.5% becasue your assessment marks are only half of the it. Anyway that helped me a lot, finding that my In The Wild essay in the half yearly was only worth 1.5% of my HSC English mark :)

theendisnearish

HSC
Find a nice online fps. I suggest call of duty 4. Now find a server with roughly 6 or more people. Find someone on the server with an easy small sized name. IN the console menu type /name (then enter their name here and press enter). Now go in the game and proceed to kill some of your teammates, it might be better to focus on one person. After each kill(s) change your name back to something small.
The amount of stress you have is now inversly proportional to their level of annoyance/anger.
Have fun.

dolbinau

HSC
Personally, I just tell myself (not out loud, or you'll seem crazy :p) that the only thing I can do is 'my best' and that there is nothing more than that...If you are stressed because you aren't studying then there is only one thing you can do about that.

Set yourself a reasonable target and if you accomplish this, then just acknowledge you've done all you can. You just need to decide what you want out of the HSC and how you're going to get it..

If by stressed you mean you're unnecessarily stressed - like can't sleep before a test, you should (well I) just know that there is no reason to stress because you can't do anything about it and stressing will probably make things worse in the exam.

I don't know, It's easier said than done, but there is a reason why you would be stressed - I don't know, write out what it is on a piece of paper and try to overcome it.

It works for me. (Although I don't need to write it on paper). I just reason etc..

Since you're just starting the HSC it may feel like "Omg it's all going to count", and while it does, it'll probably wear off and assignments will just feel like they did in earlier years..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)