HELP i need some free tutoring anyone interested please (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Nobody is going to tutor you for free.

Keep dreaming.

P

pLuvia

koe1988 said:
IM a year 11 student i need serious help in english, math and chem anyone interested call me on0438650780 please i need some turoting help,.. eg help in the library while u study...

Thank you
nothing is free in life mate. You can wish you get free tutoring, but its not going to happen. Think about it would you tutor someone for free??

Husayn

Banned
HSC
I wouldn't mind, anything to help a fellow human.

Meet me at Never-never land, I'll be near that big compass thing in the sea.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
This request almost made me cream my pants. You even included a number, very funny.

Well anyway, I don't see what's stopping you from posting on BoS if you need ''free help,'' befriending a clever classmate or maybe leeching more of your schoolteacher's time?
That's what your teacher's there for..

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I also tutor friends for free... but, as for strangers who might live far away.. maybe not. Btw there are ppl (like me) who tutor for free but usually it depends on time (ie. there's a reason we don't charge- it's because we like it but we can't commit to it) and whether or not we know what you need help in.

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
i seriously feel sorry for the people on your cohort. seriously mate i think you should drop the hell out of school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)