• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help! ive got a high maintenance wife! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
im talking about the tv show...

i watched it for the first time last night

i was thinking "oh its gonna be about some spoilt rotten bitches with plastic as their names" but i was proven wrong

this show has totally changed my perceptions of "high maintenance women"

the ones featured in this episode where:
  • obsessive compulsive disorder
  • severe anxiety about dying at any moment
  • and the typical blonde chick who wouldnt lift a finger (even to order her own food at a restaurant :| )
the third one was typical but i swear she needs a smack in the mouth. "i shouldnt have to order my own food at a restaurant, my bf should order for me. i dont want to look at a menu and choose. he should choose"

god shes *#&$^!&#@^!#&!

obsessive compulsive one was kinda sad.. she had daily rituals she had to do every day which took her 20 hours to complete. it took her 4 hours to check that all the doors in the house were shut, another four hours to feed her pet dogs, 3 hours to check that the gas is off. it was just so hard to watch....

the severe anxiety was extreme... she would follow her husband to work just to feel safe... if she had a headache or migrane she thought she has a brain tumour, if she had indigestion she thought she was having a heart attack. she parks her car outside the doctors clinic some days just "in case" something goes wrong. if she has a pain in her leg she thinks shes developing a disease. she avoids alot of foods thinkin they can kill her e.g. mushrooms, curry, pastry.

what was your perception of high maintenance before u read this??

XPac2

HSC
one that didnt have sex before marriage =O

HSC
N/A
im talking about high maintenace people in general.. it wasnt a thread dedicated on the show.. i was just using it as an example :)

what would u classify as high maintenance???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)