• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help! Job Search Dilemma (1 Viewer)

F

fnergance

Hey Guys,

Well, heres the thing, I found a job that i was really interested in, and gave my resume to the store manager in the shop. We had a chat about experience and all, and she also asked what days and times were avliable. After that, she said she would call me and arrange an interview. But so far i havent heard from her. This happened on Thursday, and its been almost a week now. My dillemma is should i go back to the store and speak to her again, or should i just move on or keep searching?

Also, if I go back to the store, what do i say to the store manager?

ZabZu

HSC
Go to the store. The manager will like your determination.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
fnergance said:
Hey Guys,

Well, heres the thing, I found a job that i was really interested in, and gave my resume to the store manager in the shop. We had a chat about experience and all, and she also asked what days and times were avliable. After that, she said she would call me and arrange an interview. But so far i havent heard from her. This happened on Thursday, and its been almost a week now. My dillemma is should i go back to the store and speak to her again, or should i just move on or keep searching?

If she thinks you're suitable then she will/would call you.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
fnergance said:
Hey Guys,

Nah, move on. You haven't got the job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)