• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help me if you can, I'm feeling un-competent! (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
But I am. I loathe IT, although I want my Cert. II.

Don't know how your module-system's organised, but if I posted some questions up here for you guys to nut over, do you think that we (as a team) can get ol' Jonathan competent by... Friday?

Asking a lot, I know, but I really need this cert, and I'm willing to WORK, yes, WORK for the first time in IT to get it. :p

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
go watch the nrma add
the thread title got the song stuck in my head

help me if you can no need to cry

-Recoil-

Yes, the exam has no effect on the competancy of the modules. If you don't complete the modules in the given time you don't get your Certificate II, just a print out of the modules you gained competencies in. The exam is just some shit the Board of Studies (I hate you fucking stress-giving homos) designed for the UAI calculations.
If you want your Cert II and have done no modules you have a whole fuckload worth of work to do.. Most modules are like 20-25 hours to complete (although can be done much quicker if you know what you're doing).
Good luck!

And given today is Saturday and you needed to be competant by Friday... Hmm

lil_emm

HSC
yeah you can pass your cert II without doing the exam. the exam is optional. its usually piss easy though so im gonna do it.

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
I see gordo that you have done 5 of your 8. Im assuming IT is your last since it is on the last day. Just a reminder which I will mark as important. I will start to look at this forum every spare moment so if you have a prob let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)