Help me out! (1 Viewer)

M

mushi

im still kinda lost on what prefernces i should fill in..

im not expecting a super high UAI, but hopefully if i do well, i hope to get around low-mid 80's.

I want to study something finance/commerce/business/econmics related hopefully somewhere near the city like unsw/uts/usyd/macq

what course do u guys think would be suitable for me?

ps. what do u guys think if i apply for bachelor of arts, with an intention of transfering to something business related?

M

mushi

thx ofr the help...but half of the course listed are in th elow-mid 90's..
im highly doubtful i'll get that kind of an UAI :(

so proably, i'll be lookiing at the courses a macq or bachelor of arts and see how far i can take it from there..

what would u guys think?

timmii

sporadic attendee
Try get into agricultural economics at usyd. They get to do accounting, economics, metrics etc (compulsory commerce subjects) and can later try to transfer...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by mushi
im still kinda lost on what prefernces i should fill in..

im not expecting a super high UAI, but hopefully if i do well, i hope to get around low-mid 80's.

I want to study something finance/commerce/business/econmics related hopefully somewhere near the city like unsw/uts/usyd/macq

what course do u guys think would be suitable for me?

ps. what do u guys think if i apply for bachelor of arts, with an intention of transfering to something business related?
i suggest u fill them in now before the time is too late and u have to pay a late fee, and then change them after you get your hsc results, and have had more time to think about them

M

mushi

Originally posted by timmii
Try get into agricultural economics at usyd. They get to do accounting, economics, metrics etc (compulsory commerce subjects) and can later try to transfer...
yeah, your right...i never noticed they had this course..maybe cause "agriculture" put me off ;)
sounds alright tho, anyone doing this course atm? i would love to hear some opinions :)

and yeh, i've considered uws course..but im only gonna use them as my backup's,

M

mushi

and oh btw, if i am able to transfer..would it be possible to transfer to a bachelor of commerce or econmics degree?
or is there only certain courses u can transfer to?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mushi
and oh btw, if i am able to transfer..would it be possible to transfer to a bachelor of commerce or econmics degree?
or is there only certain courses u can transfer to?
Of course, u can transfer into anything! provided u do get good grades in 1st year to match the difficulty in getting into these courses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)