HELP ME PLEASE???? is this you? (1 Viewer)

The bibliophile

HSC
Hi, Im Malak, an 08 HSC graduate looking to help out where there wasn't for me. In HSC i spent most of my time making notes for subjects because my teachers were incompetent. IM HERE TO HELP YOU IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU!!!!

My developed notes are really exceptional i used at least 6 textbooks for my notes for BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS and they are the best notes and cover all dot points that i have seen.

if you need tutoring in the sydney area just let me know where and i might be able to work something out.

Just some stats to keep you satisfied:
Maths 90
Biology 94
Chem 89
currently studying advanced science at UNSW with an academic scholarship doing microbiology/ immunolgy (hoping to do research). im doing maths, chem and bio in uni so am superbly competent in my abilities.

For first semester I maintained a Distinction average with a HD in biology.

i will charge $25 per hour where i will literally give you all the notes you would need. no stress at all (except maths i can't give you notes for that, we'll work through problems).

on the other hand, if you'd prefer i could be available to you when you need me. just call me and we'll work it out.

email me on malak_daim@hotmail.com if you are interested

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)