• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help me (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Help me! I can't seem to concentrate at all anymore!!! I'm trying to write my final essays for my subjects and I am running out of time but I have no concentration whatsoever :(

I've turned off any distractions but my flatmates are always talking loudly in the lounge room.... boo hoo I think I have post HSC ADD....

Maybe I should go to the library to do my work... I tried the other day though and I still got distracted... plus I can't go to the library at night :(

Anyone got any ideas?

Collin

HSC
N/A
You should most definitely go to the library. Personally, I can ONLY study when I have music on, and a good thing about that is it keeps away ambience disruptions. But yeah, go library woo.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I went to the library today and finished the one that is due tomorrow thankfully, though I don't think it is that good.... now I just have two more major essays, a presentation, a critique and a writing task due in the next two weeks.... it's all good!

santaslayer

HSC
Library. Or you could study whilst your flatmates go out, which sounds a little depressing, but still. :p

Also, stay off BoS! :uhhuh:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
My flatmates don't go out enough, they just binge drink in our apartment while trying to do their fashion design assignments lol.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
niiiiiiice

The library is good, and so is a park. I find I get a lot of work done at the botannical gardens across from the uni, but only when its sunny :D

santaslayer

HSC
Seems like drinking leads to creativity. :p
Serioulsy? Then maybe you might consider sacraficing some time in the early hours of the morning whilst everyone is still hung over? :D

I know! Feed your flatmates pure alky so they drop dead quicker! :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's amazing how many essays and assessments I finish in the unibar. I think i've done more tutorial work in the unibar than any other place... not sure if thats a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)