help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

nat169

HSC
i need help! ALL my plans for my primary research fell through and now i am desparately trying to get something to help me. i am doing a comparison of Muslim and Christian girls in Australia. i need a Muslim girl to do a survey/interview for me. can anyone help me?

lychnobity

HSC
i need help! ALL my plans for my primary research fell through and now i am desparately trying to get something to help me. i am doing a comparison of Muslim and Christian girls in Australia. i need a Muslim girl to do a survey/interview for me. can anyone help me?
send a message to zazzy1234

0hNivlek

HSC
Since time is short, just make up some of your research? x.x :spin:

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Whatever you expect a Muslim girl to answer, write a slightly different answer to that, but when I say that mean more 'wrong' answer.

I think it'll demonstrate you 'learning' in your pip if you're like "I thought, but really... Maybe I thought this way cause.."

Maybe it isn't a good idea to take advice from me, as I just started my PIP Monday, and made up 3/4 primary research meth. results. XD

The PIP sucks, please answer my question:

http://community.boredofstudies.org...-project-discussions/217142/pip-chapters.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)