HELP - Musical Excerpts (1 Viewer)

lollypops

HSC
Hi, I am doing my Viva Voce on Friday and I am pretty much prepared. Except that I haven't organised how to get all my musical examples onto a CD. So if anybody knows how to burn a CD with like 30 second excerpts on it could you please post here!!!!! If not how have people done it in the past? Just fast forward to the right spot on a CD or all different tapes??? PLEASE HELP Thanx xoxox

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Nero Burning Rom has a really handy splicer thing which I used for my Musicology essay excerpts.

Do you have the software and are you familiar with it?

I know other people use SoundForge but thats pretty sophisticated stuff...

I've enclosed a screenshot which, if you use Nero, should help...

If not, come back and we'll tell you where to get it and what to do :)

lollypops

HSC
Hey, Thanx that program looks like exactly what I need. However I dont have the program and I have never used it before! So if you could tell me where I can get it and anything else about it that would be great! Thanx heaps xoxoxo :p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
You'd probably have to buy the software, find it on a file sharing program (such as Kazaa or WinMX) or download a trial version from here http://www.soft32.com/download_263.html but I dont' know if it will have the full features.

Once you have it, PM me, I'll give you my MSN and I'll talk you through it tommorow night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)