Help needed urgently for LCMDI Crime!!! PLEASEEEEE HELPPPPPP (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone know any good cases or media articles which highlights the effectiveness of the adversary system (in that the adversary system achieves justice).

Also, does anyone know any cases which demonstrate the effectiveness of circle sentencing??

PLEASE HELPPPPPPP :(

santavself

HSC
first off, why are you still doing crime? thought that was supposed to be done and dusted term 4 last year.

anyway, attached below are answers to both your questions

i suggest just looking up aboriginal youth circle sentencing, there are alot of resources/media articles which outline the effectiveness of circle sentencing

and for the successes of the adversarial system just look up pretty much any case that involved a magistrate/judge and jury and was successful in achieving justice. i suggest using the bilal skaf case as there is alot of coverage and information about it online as it was highly publicised and the adversary system achieved justice.

HSC
first off, why are you still doing crime? thought that was supposed to be done and dusted term 4 last year.

anyway, attached below are answers to both your questions

i suggest just looking up aboriginal youth circle sentencing, there are alot of resources/media articles which outline the effectiveness of circle sentencing

and for the successes of the adversarial system just look up pretty much any case that involved a magistrate/judge and jury and was successful in achieving justice. i suggest using the bilal skaf case as there is alot of coverage and information about it online as it was highly publicised and the adversary system achieved justice.
Thank you! We did human rights in term 4 and then started crime near the end of term 4 since its a big topic so that gave us more time :)

santavself

HSC
Thank you! We did human rights in term 4 and then started crime near the end of term 4 since its a big topic so that gave us more time :)
Ahhh, right. Yeah, we did crime last term and started human rights this term so I guess our modules were interchangeable. Anyways, best of luck with crime. It's a rather interesting topic (way better than human rights is IMO)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)