• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help needed! (1 Viewer)

Bjmoore93

HSC
just wondering am thinking of doing performance for IP , but got told my teacher do theory anyone got ideas on what will be the easiest theory bit to do

Aeriff

HSC
By theory I presume you mean a non-performance IP? They're all just as hard as the next, it all depends on how much effort and work you put into it. But here's my few tips:

• Avoid lighting design if your school's lighting facilities/equipment isn't all that great.. remember you're competing against every other student in the state who's doing LD and they may have better equipment than you to bring their vision to reality.
  • Avoid director's folio if theatre performances aren't all that accessible to you.. think of students in say, Sydney, who have access to performances all the time.
Nothing else really jumps out at me. Anyone else got any advice to offer?

TLyudacris

HSC
i agree with the above
if you check out some of the lighting I.Ps from previous HSCs it will friggin blow your mind UNLESS you know your lighting stuff don't even think for a second of doing the lighting I.P

BUT i reckon if you really want to do performance i think you should do performance... just saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)