help needed (1 Viewer)

Lennie

Hey everyone.
I've finally (after 12 years of school) started to realise the seriousness of the HSC. Basically i need as much help as i can get. Ill explain a bit about what im doing, and if anyone can offer any suggestions, advice or whatever, it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Our class is studying 'Change and continuity in china' and doing 'kung fu' as the popular culture choice. (so as you can tell i have alot of work to do!) if anyone is doing the same subjects then please dont hesitate to email me or anything (a_lennie@hotmail.com).
My PIP is something along the lines of; trends in the Howard government, what makes a prime minister popular, Mark Latham and strategies of an election. (I'm yet to think of a clear concise heading for it). i havent really started. all ive done so far is designed a survey and collected a tonne of news paper articles.
How much has everyone else done? im pretty stressed out because there are people in my class who are halfway through writing the damn thing!
okey, well like i said... ANY help at all would be awesome
good luck everyone.
:)

shell_bell86

Does the focus of your pip have a strong connection to the fundamental concepts of s/c?
will you b able to continually link your focus back to s/c or will u go off track, if u do it wont b worth it
u could maby do how the gov. has reflected societies changing values and the trends of the gov.
maybe dont put a huge empahises on the tactics used by the political leaders/ parties

(dont worry no one in my class has even begun writting their intro!)

xotic_rose

what freaks!?! i have only just started doing primary research. in the holidays i need to look up more books, although i already have a few up my sleeve! i think many people in my class are in the same boat as me.
in regards to ur topic, i think that as long as u jam pack those bloody concepts in, u'll be fine! and don't repeat the same sentance 5 bloody times in the one page. we looked over past pips today - we found one which was a perfect example of 'what not to do' bloody hilarious though
alright, i'm out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)