HELP on Cleopatra (1 Viewer)

megzii88

HSC
hey guyz...i was wondering if anyone could help me with Cleopatra.
Ive recently got glandular fever (not cool) and ive fallen behind in ancient sumthing bad. If anyone has any notes, advice wateva it would help me a heap...
thanx

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
lol, Aslylum, nice to see u doin some Mod stuff! (meh, u prob do it all the time, i just dont do anythin in ancient other than in mafia anymoire..)

I suggest u try looking at some notes from rome, and also within rome 78-28, coz she is studied.

If u cant find anythin from net ur just not lookin hard enough, theres thousands of pages on her!

Also, if u need help, try limiting it a bit plz, coz cleo is like a whole term of work, no-one can actually help u with the whole topic...

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
macedonian actually...one of the descendents of alexander...

and as angelduck said, too broad a subject to just go help :p ... try looking under resources on the main page

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
ior try searchin google, get the main idea of the topic, and come back with specific questions, im sic of u ppl askin for help on whole topics, seriously, do some work yourselfs, yes we'll help, but we workd hard ourselves, so its time for u to as well

X

xeuyrawp

anishmehta said:
did u know that cleopatra was greek !! ^_^
They all were Macedons at that time. They basically went in there, owned the Egyptians, and bread them out.

And now we don't knwo what the Egyptians looked like, because Herodotus said they looked a little odd, as did the original Persians. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)