• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help on employment relations (1 Viewer)

Lindi

hi i was wondering if anyone would have any info on employment relations or industrial conflict for mcdonalds...

Lexi

HSC
N/A
Off the top ...

This is totally off the top of my head, and feel free to pick me up on my (no doubt many) mistakes.

Well, you could firstly discuss the EEO and Anti-discrimination policy. I'm sure that McDonald's hires people from all ethnic groups, ages and sexes, so you could discuss that (in more depth of course).

You could also talk aobut communication - specifically the relationship between employee and employer (like managers walking around the store etc. and helping out when needed).

I don't work at McDonalds, but I would advise looking at your textbook and syllabus at the same time, I bet you you'll be able to find HEAPS of information then. Try and write something for each bullet point. I try to define it from the textbook, then write a few notes from there, and then apply it to McDonalds.

Goodluck!

P.S. Also go on to McDonald's website, you may find some information there, or a number you can call to get them to send information out to you. ^-^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)