• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help please buddhism! desperate! (1 Viewer)

edda

HSC
hi theyve changed our teachers 3 times and im stuck with an assesment about the role of myths customs and symbols in buddhism!!! and weve barrely began the topic!! if anyone can help ill be so grateful!!!!

Kulazzi

HSC
You can check out the resource section, I have posted up some notes on the symbols of Buddhism and there may be other notes generously donated by other people on the myths and customs on Buddhism. There is only one problem though, you cannot get access to the resources (you need to login but there is some technical error i guess because I can't seem to log in)

For the meantime, check out these websites:

BuddhaNet - this is a website which was recommended to me last year by my teacher

From Wikipedia but I don't think you should get much major information from here, the first website is more rleiable and should provide you with enough information

rhia

salty
HSC
i'm a fairly well read buddhist, so if you have any particular questions that you need clarification on, i'd be happy to help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)