HELP Please!!!!!!!!!!! :):) (1 Viewer)

John

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether Maths Extention 2 is avaliable too ALL students or you have to achieve certain marks to do it? Like, can I just choose it and no one can stop me or there are qualifications? Please help...

stag_j

at my school you just elect to do it. altho that is baulkham hills high, so perhaps other schools have different criteria. i think i remember someone from hills grammar saying that they needed to do a test before they could pick up ext 2...
you'd really just need to speak to your maths teacher about it

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Most schools will ley you do it if you attain resonable marks in 3U, there isn't any *offical* mark requirments ...

John

Yeah, thanks guys, I am doing it in addition to 3U, yes, I hear it is extremely difficult though...:)

Affinity

HSC
Yeah, my teacher refused to signed the subject selection/change form for one student because he reckons that student is not up to it.

lets say you need a 80+ in 3 U to keep up in 4U, there's not much point in doing 4 U if you are struggling with 3U.... 4U scaling is horrible if you end up at the lower end

John

It scales well otherwise though from what I've seen, I'm hoping when I get there I'll be smart enough for Ext 2 Maths..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)