• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help regarding Metafictive Discursive (1 Viewer)

ajtho777

HSC
Hi all,

For an assessment task where I am required to produce a Module C imaginative/discursive piece from a few prompts. I won't share the prompt but I'll dm you if you'd like to see it. The prompt I've selected depicts a woman looking into the distance, wondering, while several faces lie on a table in front of her. I'm thinking of using the simultaneous multiplicity of appearances where we force ourselves (consciously and subconsciously) to adopt different "pseudo-identities" in different situations. I might end mentioning the toll that it brings to us and overwhelming confusion that builds as a result of doing so. Additionally, I might mention feminism and the LGBT community as they were (maybe still even do) often partaking in an identity to not get any flack.

This thread is probably to ask question and ask for assistance from you lot.

I do have a few questions:

- How would one write a metafictive discursive piece?

- Does anyone know of any metafictive discursive pieces?

- Are there any other features that I might've missed that you think would be beneficial?

SecretSpectre

HSC
Rant on about the meaninglessness of modern life and something something fragmentation of identity? English teachers really love it when you mention to them life sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)