Help With Animal Farm (1 Viewer)

RaZzB3ry

HSC
Area of study:) .. TRYING TO FIND information on how write essays on POWER and .. the analysis of the themes in the book .. HELP Need :(

bored of sc

HSC
Animal Farm is a political allegory composed by George Orwell that clarifies the failing of communism's intentions. "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" highlights the essential flaw in communism - the incompatibility of power and justice. Certain people tend to assume a position of authority and exercise this power irrationally - bending the rules for their benefit, even if it means the mistreatment of those around them.

jazzbaby

HSC
ohhh damn I had an essay on this. Unfortunately it was deleted..but basically yeah try sparknotes.. or google “themes in animal farm” theres a load of stuff out there

jellybelly59

HSC
bored of sc said:
Animal Farm is a political allegory composed by George Orwell that clarifies the failing of communism's intentions. "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" highlights the essential flaw in communism - the incompatibility of power and justice. Certain people tend to assume a position of authority and exercise this power irrationally - bending the rules for their benefit, even if it means the mistreatment of those around them.
im surprised your not doing extension english bored of sc

RaZzB3ry

HSC
Thanx Heaps u guys .. really.. i went to the site and they have awsome notes and themes .. trust Sparks.. my halfyearly's are coming up soon so yeah .. been studying heaps.. :shy:;)
i'm doing Business Studies, Music 1, General Maths, Advanced English, Studies of Religion, Visual design, and Visual Art. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)