help with awkward marketing assessment task essay (1 Viewer)

fusionized

Okay, I'll admit, after numerous attempts in writing draft copies of an upcoming assessment task (in-class take home essay), I've decided to ask the people here at bored for some tips on maximising marks for my assessment task to take place on Thursday, 24th. I went to Academic Attainment and aquired some help from Norrie Cannon but when I go home to rewrite my response I'm always stuck for ideas and feel as if my answer is incomplete to the second part to this question:

Outline the elements of a marketing plan and analyse the effect of management styles on the marketing approach of a global business.

*note red is the question I am having trouble with

I have outlined and memorised the elements of a marketing plan and am very comfortable with the first part of the question. I don't require a step by step guide on approaching this question but more just a guide and tips on maximising marks for this question and just a rough guide on how I should approach it. I must relate to case study/case studies though I have only 50-minutes to answer this question I am relating to only McDonald's.

Last edited:

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
McDonald's management style:

Shout at employee constantly for not keeping 'product' up while simultaneously grumbling at employee for not doing 'close' quickly enough. Employee fails to do one or other. Fire employee. Hire new employee.

Rinse, repeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)