Help with creating a proposal/question? (1 Viewer)

jaybomb

HSC
Hi everyone :)

For my history extension major work, I've decided to give a report about the Watergate scandal.... but I think that is way too broad of a topic and should really start getting my project up and away. So I was wondering if you guys could help me decide on which area I should focus on? Which aspect of the scandal has the most accessible information?

Thank you in advanced :)

HSC
The Watergate scandal has always interested me even though I don't really know much about it. I wish I was alive back in the day to see how it all unfolded!
I suppose your best bet would be too have a general search on the scandal and see if there are any particular areas of contention where a lot of he says she says went on.
The wikipedia page on this scandal points out a few conspiracy theories and what not, perhaps that could be a good starting spot for you.
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help..but thats all I've got

jaybomb

HSC
Okay thank you so much :) I'm still a little confused about what question I am supposed to propose though... I'm just giving an argument about the scandal right? It has no relevance to historians/their perceptions of history/the influence their work had on the scandal... etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)