Help with EAS (1 Viewer)

jacky3101

HSC
Hi I am eligible for EAS and am interested in studying the bachelor of commerce International. My HSC is this year and was wondering if anyone has previously had Eas points for unsw and for that subject and how many points they got.
Those are my disadvantages; S01D ( distance education) L01B (English difficulty)

If anyone has had those Eas how many points did you get for unsw preferably.

I am confident I can reach the 98 ATAR requirement with a little help from EAS

jjnn

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
I received EAS for alot for the disadvantages, but remember that you only get given a maximum of 5 points, no matter how many your eligible for, by UAC.
Whether your applying to UNSW, USYD, or any where else, you will get given the same bonus points by uac. Basically, UAC will look at your disadvantageous and then see if you deserve them based on what you give them as proof. If they see your eligible they will give a certain number of points based on your disadvantage (max of 5) and then add that on your atar and send it to the uni to then decide to accept or decline you. The uni will not be told whether a student got eas points or not, only the score uac sends to them. So for unsw, it won't be different in terms of the points you get because your points wont have anything to do with the uni you choose to pick.
Also, you will NOT be told if you uac has accepted your eligibility for the eas points, so if you got accepted eas points or not, you will never know. Only whether you got accepted into the course or not.
Also, the amount of points you get given is never told so no one except uac will know how many points they have added on your atar. The never disclosed any info about how many points you can receive for the any of the disadvantages they have on their website. The only schemes they have told were 2 bonus points for financial disadvantage but I hear it is a very competitive scheme to compete with, even if you are eligible they sometimes won't accept. So be weary with that.
Good luck with your hsc and hope everything goes well. If you can get a 98 atar then you shouldnt be too worried about eas.
Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)