Help with my Assessment task question on conflicting perspectives? (Justice Game) (1 Viewer)

Danielsnag

HSC
"Individual beliefs and experiences affect their perspective on events personalities or situations
How is this true in the texts you have studied?"

Is the question, and we have to write a response in class on Monday. I've just recently began to fully understand the concepts and ideas of The Justice Game as well as conflicting perspectives, but this question if giving me a little bit of trouble. Am I meant to write about Geoffreys life experiences and show how that affected his perspective on events in the chapters? Or am I meant to wirte how the events on Michael X: On Death Row, for example, shaped his view on the issue of capital punishment.

I would normally ask my teacher about this, but they aren't allowed to offer ANY assistance with the task, which I fully understand.

Also, for my thesis statement, what are your thoughts on:

"Perspectives are often subjective as an individual’s personal beliefs and experiences have a profound impression on their perception of events, personalities and situations. As a subsequent result, conflicting perspectives can and will arise. "

Any help at all will be GREATLY appreciated, just struggling to wrap my head around it at the moment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)