• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help with related texts (1 Viewer)

M1CKYD

HSC
Using the movies "Happy Feet" and "The Greatest Game Ever Played" as related texts. Is this a good idea ?

bored of sc

HSC
M1CKYD said:
Using the movies "Happy Feet" and "The Greatest Game Ever Played" as related texts. Is this a good idea ?
Yes. If you can justify, explain and evaluate the texts you can pull it off. Remember to harness the concept of belonging and back up your claims with quote/example/technique and the effect on the responder. The contexts (historical, composer's, responder's, sociocultural etc) have integral roles in shaping representations of belonging.

Weirdo111

HSC
cartoons wouldn't be a good idea....the examiners who read your work would be very bored. but hey, unless you can make it very sophisticated, you would do fine.

suzyf.

BOSgirl.
HSC
hey im doing belonging and just read 'the lovely bones' but dont fully no where belonging comes into it i mean i no its there just not sure how to explain it. if someone could tell me how to create a post that would be great too.

HSC
Hey
I'm doing the movie "The Kite Runner", but it seems difficult to find film techniques.

Has any1 seen this movie, or know any specific or important film technique to be considered when doing a portolio on it?

If any1 could help me, it'll be gr8, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)