• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help With Truman Show (1 Viewer)

claire2006

HSC
Kinda left it to the last minute but if ne would could help me with related texts for the truman show "images that have been deliberatel constructed by the media" i would really appreciate it..i had michelle leslie and her muslim thing but my teacher told me not to do it because practically our whole class has done it..so ne help greatly appreciated im stressing just a bit xxx:mad1:

Beege

HSC
hey i've started truman show and I'm so doing chaser as my related text, I love that show so much and I have even met a couple of the cast members.

thencharlie

HSC
we hae currently just started the truman show. we have been looking at powerful images of Gorge Bush. esp. the image of him justifying his reason for sending troops to iraq.
hope that helps

isdwmd

HSC
hey beege i m doing truman show too..except i hav to do a speech..a nd i do stqndard english, ipt too!
good luck with ur UAI!

horsegal

HSC
I am also doing the truman show... I need one more related text about the"perfect" world that truman lives in. I have "Stepford Wives" as my first one, but I need one more...

johnnyJIM

HSC
you dont really look very good do you, there are sooo many related texts mentioned in this topic you just need to open every thread and look for the ones people have mentioned

aleksija

HSC
heyy a good related text 4 the truman show is the movie ' pleasantville''

johnnyJIM

HSC
aleksija said:
heyy a good related text 4 the truman show is the movie ' pleasantville''
thats a text thats already given to you, you need to try and pick a related text that is original and not given from any guide or from teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)