• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help with urban places (1 Viewer)

joshleddy

does anyone reckon the urban places topic is really hard its all economics if anyone can help me out it would be sick some of the questions are so hard in our text book

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Which parts of the topic do you need help with?

I don't remember it being too economic, but I know the people in my class who did economics found it easier.

joshleddy

replying reply

i am just goin though it now and saome of the questions in the text book hare seriously hard and u gotta know all these economic terms like direct and indirect foreign investment but i learnt that today but there are plenty more things in there and they are so hard so can anyone help me pls

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
No one here can help you unless you're specific with your questions. What topic in particular are you learning about? Which textbook?

None of my case studies or notes had anything about investment in them, so it's obviously specific to your topic. Try asking people who do economics for help understanding those terms if you can.

Questions in the textbook don't necessarily reflect HSC questions, and so it might not be worth getting stressed over. If you need help for an assignment then post what you need help with and I'm sure someone here will have answers for you.
Otherwise you could ask your teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)